Essie Cascade Cool is a beautiful crème finish, somewhat bright, medium toned candy pink nail polish. This nail polish is unique in the sense that a wide variety of disparate words like bright, light, pastel, creamy, dusty describe it accurately…it is that unique and multifaceted. I love wearing this color for summers.
The first coat is somewhat sheer but the second coat gives opaque coverage. The formula is hassle free – no streaking. It applies smoothly. On me, this nail polish lasts for 6 days.
If you are into pink polishes, you will most probably love this color.
Check out this post for more summer nail paints!
I had bought this nail polish from http://shopping.rediff.com at an inflated price of Rs1800. Currently, it is also available via http://www.junglee.com for Rs 1600.
US customers can buy this directly via http://www.essie.com for $8.50. It is also available via http://www.amazon.com at $5.80. UK customers can buy this via http://www.amazon.co.uk for £9.99.
- Very pretty pink polish for spring and summers.
- The polish lasts on the nails for good 6 days.
- The formula of the polish is easy to work with – no streaking.
- Essie nail paints are 3 free (which means No Dibutyl Phthalate, Toluene, and Formaldehyde).
- Very limited availability in India, that too at inflated cost.